Full steam ahead
as frivolity and shenanigans await!
Full Weekend Passes are now available for purchase! You can purchase your passes for:
$45 - Until Oct. 9th, 2021 *SOLD OUT*
$55 - From Oct. 10th, 2021 until Jan. 15th, 2022 *SOLD OUT*
$65 - From Jan. 16th, 2022 onward
A weekend pass grants you access to all official programming and events scheduled for this year's Expo with the exception of select Make-and-Take classes & specialty guest events, which may be offered at an additional fee.
*NEWLY ADDED!* VIP Passes are now available for purchase at the limited-time price of $99! A VIP pass gets you all the same benefits as our Full Weekend Pass, plus:
* Our Collectible 2022 Pin
* Early access to the vendor room Friday night
* Special VIP access to the Tea Room all weekend (excludes certain special events)
* Meet & greet with the guests Friday night
* Sunday morning mimosas in the Tea Room
Only a limited quantity of VIP passes will be available, so act now before you miss out! If you previously bought a Full Weekend Pass and would like to upgrade to a VIP pass, please email us to request your upgrade.
Single Day Passes will be available for purchase on-site starting February 11th, 2022.
$25 - Friday only Pass
$40 - Saturday only Pass
$30 - Sunday only Pass
The Atlanta Steampunk Exposition is an all-ages event and welcomes children 12 and under for free when accompanied by a ticketed adult. When purchasing an adult pass, you may add a child pass onto your order at no additional charge. Children must be supervised at all times. Ages 13+ require an adult pass to attend.
DISCOUNTS & REFUND POLICY
We currently offer a 25% discount to all First Responders, including Emergency Doctors and Nurses, and Active Military with ID. Please use the coupon code "ACTIVEDUTY" at checkout. Valid ID must be presented on-site when picking up your badge.
All tickets are non-refundable.* If you would like to transfer your ticket to someone else or purchase a ticket as a gift, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you in any way that we can.
We understand that during this time circumstances and world events are constantly changing. It is our primary concern that every attendee of the Atlanta Steampunk Expo is treated to a safe, welcoming, and enjoyable environment. As we prepare ourselves for 2022, we have so far committed to the following provisions:
1. All Attendees Must Show Negative COVID-19 Test Taken within 72 Hours of Arrival. [Updated 01/23/2022] In order to attend we are requiring all attendees to show a negative COVID test taken within 72 hours of arrival regardless of vaccination status before entering the convention. This adjustment was made in light of new Omicron variant transmission statistics. Proof of vaccination is still encouraged and appreciated. Please read our full list of COVID policies for more information.
2. All City and State Laws & Requirements will be Adhered To without Exception. This includes but is not limited to the wearing of masks while indoors at all times, proper social distancing, hand sanitizing stations, increased time between panels and events to properly clean each room, and room occupancy caps. All volunteers, guests, and attendees will be expected to follow these rules.
3. In the Event We Must Cancel or Postpone, All Tickets will Rollover to our Next Event. If it is evident that gathering together in person is not safe by the chosen event dates, all tickets purchased will be honored at our next event. Ticket holders may in addition also receive access to exclusive on-line content and prizes. Dates for our next event are TBD.
Our policies may be added to or change as the situation progresses. Your comfort & safety are of utmost importance to us, and we wish to ensure you have the same VIP experience we commit to providing each of our attendees every year. Please read our full list of COVID policies here.